[geeklog-devel] gsoc notification system

Wojtek Szkutnik wojtek.szkutnik at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 16:02:13 EDT 2010

Hello!

Whoa, guys, SOAP, RPC, JSON? Really? Correct my if I'm wrong, wasn't the
goal of this task creating something inside the system? The JSON stuff is
great for communication between web apps etc but what's the point of using
it on the inside? I was thinking about implementing something more
listener-like, close to the scheme from the document. A set of
listeners/observers/"event throwers" would do the trick very well, without
any unnecessary sophistication. * **Simple is better than complex**. Complex
is better than complicated.** *, right? ;-)

Best Regards,
Wojtek Szkutnik