[geeklog-devel] gsoc notification system

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Mar 21 16:23:44 EDT 2010

Wojtek Szkutnik wrote:

>Whoa, guys, SOAP, RPC, JSON? Really? Correct my if I'm wrong, wasn't the
>goal of this task creating something inside the system?

Yep, hence my surprise when SOAP popped up in the original email.

SOAP itself is hardly a good idea. Even less so when used for internal
communications ...

>**Simple is better than complex**. Complex
>is better than complicated.** *, right? ;-)

"Never make anything simple and efficient when a way can be found to
make it complex and wonderful."

;-)

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/