[geeklog-devel] Graphics

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Wed Nov 3 17:50:27 EDT 2010

It sounds like most of the problems you have are fixable and just need a few
tweaks here and there. When I start on this I will setup a demo site so we
all can review (and critic!). Maybe a few people will have some extra time
to help out with some of the css issues. I hope to get this into 1.8.0 but
obviously it depends on the time I need to put into it and when 1.8.0 will
actually come out.

>- It has a fixed width.

I actually prefer the fixed width as it makes designing easier and looks
better on bigger screens.

Tom