[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Comments

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 18:15:44 EST 2010

Tom,

Is there any chance that Google cached those links from before you're 1.6.1
upgrade. If I recall, when I revamped the comment system I organized the
direct linking to comments and comment trees to be more consistent. At that
time I may have removed the "mode=display" links.

I dug through the code, and couldn't find anywhere that currently creates
links with the "mode=display" for links specifying a cid.

-Vinny