[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.7.1rc1 & looking ahead

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Tue Oct 12 17:35:13 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 22:17 +0200, Dirk Haun wrote:
> We don't really have any style guidelines. Regarding design, we're all amateurs here.
But would it be OK to include some style guidelines in the project? I'm
not a professional either when it comes to design and drawing, but I
find it that having a palette and a small guide is very helpful for
drawing something that has to fit well within a project. This also, in
my opinion, helps to create a consistent experience for the user, that
is pleasant to the eye.

> The current logo may need some retouching to better fit with whatever comes out of the efforts for a new site design.
I had nothing major in mind either, just a polish. Maybe to also convert
the logo in another format that will make easier to make further
modifications, if required.

> That's because one of those amateurs (read: me) did that at one point and nobody has ever bothered to provide a better version.
Thanks for the link. I'll have a look into providing a better version
when I can.

Rouslan