[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.7.1rc1 & looking ahead

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Tue Oct 12 17:58:15 EDT 2010

>> We don't really have any style guidelines. Regarding design, we're all
amateurs here.

Rouslan if you are going to work on some icons for us (that would be great)
maybe a style/graphics guideline should be started. If you want, you could
start one in the Geeklog Wiki that you and others could add to over time.

>> As far as GL logo goes, I'm available to do work on it, if this is
required.

Cool. My plan is to update the current professional theme and remove all
table references, etc. by 1.8.0. It would be nice if we could have an
updated icon set and a slightly retouched logo to go along with that. We are
looking at doing a complete theme/homepage redesign, but not until later so
a complete logo redesign wouldn't make sense until then.

I guess the first thing we need to do is get a full list of icons that need
updating (default topics, command and control, print, edit, etc.).

Thanks

Tom