[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.7.1rc1 & looking ahead

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Wed Oct 13 16:24:03 EDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-10-13 at 09:02 -0400, Tom wrote:
> Rouslan
>
> I guess it depends on the type of problem. Why don't you post the issues
> here and if we need to we can move it to another venue.

Maybe I got the wording wrong, these aren't really problems, but maybe
things that should be looked at.

I found some duplicate content here:
	duplicates:
		./public_html/calendar/images/delete_event.png
		./public_html/layout/professional/images/icons/delete_event.png
	same icon as the above, but different format:
		./public_html/calendar/images/delete_event.gif
	different picture (but is it really required?) :
		./public_html/layout/professional/images/deleteitem.png

I found a whole bunch of icons that are used to represent MIME types
in ./public_html/images/library/Image/icons
Do these icons need updating? Also these are all duplicated in:
		./public_html/fckeditor/editor/filemanager/browser/default/images/icons/32

I also wonder why the polls plugin has "bar.gif" inside the layout
directory, but other plugins have their graphics in their own
directories. This seems inconsistent to me...

> Dirk/Rouslan
>
> I am not sure what the best tool for this but should we have some sort of
> repository for the source graphic files?
>
> Tom
Sorry, I don't know about this.

Rouslan