[geeklog-devel] Google Code-in: Tasks and Mentors wanted!

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Oct 30 14:19:47 EDT 2010

> Our task list is under heavy construction here:
>
>  http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Google_Code-in
>
> Additions welcome!

I added some rough statistics. Surprisingly, there don't seem to be a lot of "User Interface" tasks. Wouldn't this be an excellent opportunity to address some of our theme / layout / graphics issues?

More ideas for Outreach and Training are also welcome. Finding "hard" tasks turned out to be hard - many things I could think of would also take a lot of time ...