[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2011

harsh gidra gidraharsh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:18:53 EST 2011

Hi,
I am Harsh Gidra, a UG student from India. I am currently pursuing Bachelor
of Technology (B.Tech.) in Information Technology from Malaviya National
Institute of Technology Jaipur, India [1] and will graduate in May 2011.

I am well versed with HTML, PHP, MySQL, Javascript, jQuery and CakePHP (MVC
Paradigm) and have a deep interest in Web Development. I have completed a
number of web-based projects using Open Source technologies. I was also
associated with an Open Source organization (Limesurvey) last year [2]. Here
is my complete resume [3].

I am interested in applying for Geeklog in GSoC 2011. I am done with the
'Beginner's Guide to Programming' [4] and am diving into the source code. I
have gone through the ideas list and hope to produce some code
snippets/screenshots related to the same very soon.

--
[1].
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaviya_National_Institute_of_Technology_Jaipur

Thanks and regards,Harsh Gidra
Department of Computer Engineering
Malaviya National Institute of Technology
Jaipur-302017
India

Website: http://gidraharsh.in
IRC Nickname: harsh