[geeklog-devel] Feature Freeze for 1.8.0

Joe Mucchiello jmucchiello at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 16:17:31 EDT 2011

> If you can update your patch against the current repository and make sure
> all the core plugins are included then I could apply it. Also if you could
> keep an eye on any bugs that get reported that the patch could be
> responsible for (and include fixes) that would be great.  Do you think you
> will be able to have the patch to me before Friday?

I will attempt to get it done by Thursday. Nightly should not be too far removed
from the old patch so I should be able to get it done.

> As far as I know the SOCNET plugin has had no work done on it since last
> summer. Therefore I had assumed we wouldn't apply the patch until it got
> picked up again or someone else needed it. Do you have plans to use it in
> something else?

I have a private plugin that uses the private group functionality but that
codebase is still1.7. After I get template patch done I will see if I have time
to update this patch. There might not be enough time though as I'll be busy the
next couple nights.

   Joe