[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.8.0 release schedule

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Sun Mar 27 14:07:51 EDT 2011

Hmmm indeed...

I didn't foresee this problem at all when implementing plugin version
control. But yeah, after the version is fed to COM_versionConvert(),
1.8.0 becomes 1.8.0.0.3.0 and 1.8.0b1 becomes 1.8.0.0.1.0
So, as Dirk mentioned, the logic is correct when 1.8.0b1 < 1.8.0. I'm
guessing that we should update the plugin requirements to look for
1.8.0b1 for this beta release and then we look further into this issue
later and maybe create a way to override these settings.

Rouslan