[geeklog-devel] More automation (was: Feature freeze)

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sat May 14 20:13:33 EDT 2011

I would think a final release.

-----Original Message-----
From: geeklog-devel-bounces at lists.geeklog.net
[mailto:geeklog-devel-bounces at lists.geeklog.net] On Behalf Of Dirk Haun
Sent: May-14-11 6:46 PM
To: Geeklog Development
Subject: Re: [geeklog-devel] More automation (was: Feature freeze)

> The next step would be to add that file to the submission queue of the
File Management plugin automatically so that it doesn't require any access
to the file system on the server. Maybe in time for the official 1.8.0
release ...

This should work now. I've also fixed the problem with tagging older
releases (or rather, adding new tags for older branches). I've only tested
parts of everything, though, so I'm going to do some tests with fake tags to
see if the whole process works as expected.

Some info on the wiki:
http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Automatic_Tarball_Creation

Are there any issues left with 1.8.0? Do we need an rc2 or should we go
straight to the final release?