[geeklog-devel] More automation (was: Feature freeze)

今駒哲子 Geeklog IvyWe komma at ivywe.co.jp
Mon May 16 09:04:24 EDT 2011

Rouslan,

Can you update plugin by using submit icon?

<input type="image"
src="http://XXX/layout/professional/images/update.png" alt="[Update!]"
name="updatethisplugin" value="calendarjp" onclick="submit()"
title="Click to update">

onclick="submit() is Okay?

submit(plugin id)?

But Dirl can update plugin by using the submit icon.
I don't know why.

Ivy