[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.0.0 Schedule

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Wed Mar 28 15:29:19 EDT 2012

Yeah same here. One of the problems with these 2 issues is how far do we
want to go?

Do we design something completely new and more elegant (as stated in some of
the feedback on the issues) which would take time or do we go for a simpler
solution to solve the issue while keeping compatibility with older plugins
(but not necessarily strict compliance).

If we did decide to do something I would be probably for the second option
especially if it has a remote chance to be in 2.0.0 (feature creep here we
come :-)

Tom