[geeklog-devel] Geeklog CKEditor Integration

Niemans niemans at nlbox.com
Mon Jul 29 19:58:20 EDT 2013

A mixed license environment will always be a problem.
And before upgrading to GPLv3, make sure there ain't third party software involved that still is with GPLv2.
Check Pear also. Maybe switch to MariaDB also?

My vote would be a class to embed a specific editor, not necessarily a complete plugin.
This class could be integrated by a single config parameter, as long as you have two options minimum.
A specific implementation or plugin could even use a different class, if properly configured.
Or starting with a base class that can be extended.

my 2 euro cents.

Wim

Op 29 jul. 2013, om 23:39 heeft Tom het volgende geschreven: