[geeklog-devel] Geeklog CKEditor Integration

Yoshinori Tahara taharaxp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 08:09:40 EDT 2013

I want to thank the opinion that has been contributed to this thread.

I'm sorry but the information provided by me may be a mistake.
When I saw this site http://ckeditor.com/about/license , I thought the
license of CKEditor has been upgraded to GPLv3.
But I found different information:
http://svn.ckeditor.com/CKEditor/trunk/LICENSE.html

CKEditor - The text editor for Internet - http://ckeditor.com
Copyright (c) 2003-2013, CKSource - Frederico Knabben. All rights reserved.

Licensed under the terms of any of the following licenses at your
choice:

 - GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL")
   http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
   (See Appendix A)

 - GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL")
   http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html
   (See Appendix B)

 - Mozilla Public License Version 1.1 or later (the "MPL")
   http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/MPL-1.1.html
   (See Appendix C)

Which is correct? It would probably be the latter.
License interpretation issue has now been resolved.
Sorry for all the fuss.

--
dengen