[geeklog-devel] geeklog-devel Digest, Vol 85, Issue 10

Joe Mucchiello joe at throwingdice.com
Thu Oct 17 01:07:20 EDT 2013

> BTW I have had a few hiccups with the Article Caching. At one point I had
> the entire story being cached (Everything from the Title, date, etc..,
> down to the number of comments).

Are you using the $nocache field on the set_var function? One of the
fields that should not be cached is date since the date format is user
configurable. So you call set_var() with $nocache = true so that the
cached file still pulls the variable from the template.

  function set_var($varname, $value = "", $append = false, $nocache = false)