[geeklog-devel] About Geeklog anmd Geeklog.net

今駒哲子 komma at ivywe.co.jp
Sat Sep 7 13:28:58 EDT 2013

Hi Tom,

Thanks!

http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Who_made_Geeklog%3F

> SecurityGeeks and NewsGeeks websites

What does it means?
two site  "SecurityGeeks" and "NewsGeeks" ?
or some SecurityGeeks and NewsGeeks websites?

> Core developers
>
> Dirk Haun
> Blaine Lang
> Tom
> Sami
> Tim

Mystral-kk and Dengen there?

> Information like this along with who the developers are, etc. is stuff I
> have wanted to add to Geeklog.net
> (http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Geeklog.net_Redesign) for a while now.
>
> I also want to update the file management plugin to the Downloads plugin
and
> add in Bens menu plugin.

Nice!

Do you know custommenu plugin develloped by Dengen?
Geeklog.jp use custommenu plugin.

[image: 埋め込み画像 2]
[image: 埋め込み画像 3]

custommenu plugin included in Japanese package.
calendarjp plugin, too. able to use advanced editor.
http://www.geeklog.jp/downloads/index.php/geeklog-2.0.0-extended-jp-1.0

> I was hoping to work on Geeklog.net this fall but I have had to take on
> another job which has limited my time greatly. Which means (for me at
least)
> updates to Geeklog.net (beyond general maintenance stuff) is out. Any
spare
> time I get I rather work on the Geeklog code.
>
> That being said is there anyone in the community (who has the expertise
and
> the time) who would want to tackle updating Geeklog.net? If so just let
Dirk
> and I know and we can talk more about it privately.

Thank you.
but sorry, I can't.
--
Ivy