[geeklog-devel] Geeklog repository on GitHub

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Dec 31 11:00:52 EST 2015

Tom <websitemaster at cogeco.net> wrote:

> Geeklog also has more than one repository so all of them will need to be converted.

- the PEAR repository, http://project.geeklog.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/pear/

Speaking of which: I haven't updated this in a while for fear of breaking things. On the PEAR side, quite a few packages have stopped supporting older PHP versions and made changes for PHP 7. But I guess now would be a good time to catch up?

> -        Geeklog Test Frame Work (needed?)

Well, it's horribly out of date, very fragile, currently has a failing test(!) and all that, but it's the only kind of unit tests we have for Geeklog.

> Jenkins? Dirk you know way more about this than I do. Can Jenkins use git?

There's a git plugin (just like hg support is a plugin). I've never used it but I guess I could get it to work.

Dirk

--
https://www.themobilepresenter.com/