[geeklog-devel] Contributing to a Github repository

cordiste cordiste at free.fr
Wed Jan 20 12:18:34 EST 2016

@Tom

For Owners

Open an issue for every bug or feature request and close it with via
commit message make sense
https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-via-commit-messages/

For others:

For any bug or feature request:
1. Create a New issue https://help.github.com/articles/creating-an-issue/
If you can solve the bug
2. Edit the file and propose file change
https://help.github.com/articles/editing-files-in-another-user-s-repository/

For contribution and new features to a plugin:
1. Fork it
2.Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
3. Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
4. Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
5. Create new pull request

@ Ivy

Can you try the slack tool and tell us if we really need it? To much
tools can be difficult, and using the geeklog-devel mailing list is
cool :)

Ben