[geeklog-users] chatterblock

Blaine Lang langmail at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 10 16:10:45 EST 2003

The Chatterblock install does add the new rights to the ROOT group - both
for admin and user.
This is fine .. but then modifying any other CORE GL group may not be what
all GL admin's want.

I offerred this feature in the FileMgmt Plugin Admin - to update the
"Logged-in Users" group.

IMHO, the Group Editor should allow this operation.

Blaine