[geeklog-users] Gallery Integration

Jason Signalness jason at btiadmin.net
Mon Oct 13 09:42:52 EDT 2003

Hello,

I got it figured out.  I completely missed the "permissions" link at
first.  As I understand it, a gallery must be created by an admin.  But
permissions can be granted to all users to create albums or sub-albums
(or whatever they are called) and to upload photos.

The one thing I don't like so much is that if you grant all users rights
to edit/upload pictures, then one user can delete or modify another
user's photo.

Maybe there is a way around this.  Any ideas?

-Jason