[Neurons] Celebrating Innovations in NLP Volume 1

Carey Jooste carey at psacoaching.co.za
Fri Mar 30 09:48:54 EDT 2012

Carey Jooste
carey at psacoaching.co.za

Celebrating the book :Innovations in NLP for Challenging Times ,Volume 1

I just received my copy of Innovations in NLP for challenging times ,Volume
1.Having scanned the book and begun reading it I was again struck by what an
awesome community we are all a part of. A community of innovaters,developers
and leaders ,a group of individuals who have a common goal ,wanting to make
a difference.

I was so excited to learn more about the different areas of application
where NLP is being used to make a difference .Each Chapter describes a new
model/application and how one can use it or apply it.

Thank you Michael and Shelle for taking on this project and bringing
together a collection of some of the innovations in NLP. What a model of
collaboration.

Have a great weekend all and happy reading :)
Carey