[Neurons] 2012 Meta Reflections #53

L. Michael Hall meta at acsol.net
Mon Oct 29 05:34:01 EDT 2012

From: L. Michael Hall

Meta Reflections 2012 #53

Oct. 29, 2012

Empowerment Series #34

THE POWER OF RELEASING

YOUR CREATIVE ENERGIES

I've already written about the power of creativity and the power of your
core powers, now I'd like to write about the power of releasing the
synthesis of both- the releasing of your creativity energies. There was a
question which led to this:

What happens in the process of unleashing potentials?

The answer is that it releases creative energy. That is, when individuals
and societies (teams, groups, families, companies, etc.) actualize their
highest meanings and best performances creative energies are released.

Are you ready for that? Are you ready to unleash new energies within
yourself and for yourself and your world that you can then mobilize and put
in service for your highest vision? Are you ready to have activated those
energies and then implement them for bringing new creative solutions into
existence?

1) Biological vitality. So what energies are released in actualizing your
potentials? One of the first is the energy of your own biological vitality.
You feel more alive, more present, more focused, and more intentional. You
have more mental alertness and emotional vitality and these show up in your
passion and excitement. At first this may seem paradoxical. The more you
identify, activate, and mobilize those needs or drives clamoring within you,
the more you feel energized. Yet this is exactly what happens. Even though
it is effortful and requires expending thought, emotion, and action- the
more you do this, the more you are energized. The more you seem to be more
fully alive to your inner nature.

2) Fun and joy. This release of energy also shows up in the degree and
quality of fun (joy, humor, playfulness, etc.) that you as you pursue your
passionate vision with focused energy. But this not silly or superficial
fun. It is not mere laughs. It is a much deeper fun. As you give yourself
to making your dreams come true, you experience an engagement so deep that
you get lost in it. And while others may look at you and think, "Boy, he or
she is really working hard." You are thoroughly enjoying what you are
doing. Your vocation (work) has become your vacation (your fun). You love
what you do and what you do, you love.

This is one of the things I've been experiencing for years and which I've
been increasingly experiencing. In spite of the travel or the long
trainings or the intense trainings (sometimes 12 and 14 hour days), I hardly
ever notice. My energy lasts from morning to night and I don't even think
about it until someone asks me, "How do you maintain your energy for the
long hours and the long extended trainings?" What I've realized recently is
that the question doesn't fit. That's because it is not a matter of
"maintaining" or "protecting" or "keeping up" my energy. It is more a
matter of loving what I do and can't believe that I get paid for doing what
I love doing! So the energy is there naturally.

3) Solving problems. After the biological and physical energy you will find
the emergence of the energy for embracing problems and creating new
solutions. Maslow talked about this as moving from the problems of self,
the problems of learning what things are and how to cope, and from the
pseudo-problems of self to the real problems of the world and to the real
creativity that's required to create a better and more humane world. This
also begins to identify people who are truly self-actualizing. If a person
is truly reaching his or her potentials, they are putting their gifts,
talents, skills, and competencies to good use making a difference in the
world. Having transcended self, they are now in the mode of giving back and
contributing what they can- their highest meanings and best performances
that enrich their families, communities, and companies.

4) Expressing your inner drives. When you are releasing the creative
energies within yourself, you operate from a level of abundance as you are
driven by one of the expressive needs. This contrasts with the deficiency
needs (the lower needs) of our biology. You are now driven by the need to
express your highest development as you add value in the unique way that
only you can. The abundance that results from your own inner development
now begins to spill over. And in spilling over, your expressions are
contributions that make a difference in the world.

All of this describes the releasing process. And it lies at the heart of
the self-actualizing life. Yet many people, probably most people, only
experience it in brief moments of life, and not as their
way-of-being-in-the-world. So, why not? What is stopping people from
tapping into their highest and best? What is preventing people from seeking
the peak of human experience?

What restrains, mitigates against, and stultifies the development and
unleashing of one's creative energies and potentials? Lots of things. At
the head of the list are various limiting and even toxic beliefs and other
frames of mind that undermine and destroy the energy. Expectations also
will do it. If you have unrealistic expectations or too-high demanding
expectations, that too can stop the releasing of your energies. Doubts,
cynicism, and pessimism provide another trio of hindrances. So also various
structures that you may be living within like various social limitations,
taboos, the social control that keeps a person dependent upon approval.

Today Neuro-Semantics as the synergy of two critical variables for
actualizing your highest and best- integrating your highest meanings into
your best performances- has identified many of the unleashing processes so
that you can experiencing more and more of the releasing of your creative
energies. And this is perhaps one of the most important benefits of the
Seeking the Peak trainings.

Neuro-Semantic News:

To find out more about the Seeking the Peak trainings --- Contact

Asia Professional Training Institute - Info at apti.com.hk

Or go to :
<http://self-actualizing-training.com/hich/af14/dbch/af14/loch/f14>
www.self-actualizing-training.com or <http://www.apti.com.hk/>
www.apti.com.hk

Look for the next Issue of Solutions today!!

L. Michael Hall, Ph.D.

Neuro-Semantics Executive Director

Neuro-Semantics International

P.O. Box 8

Clifton, CO. 81520 USA

1 970-523-7877

Dr. Hall's email:
<mailto:meta at acsol.net\hich\af31506\dbch\af31505\loch\f31506> meta at acsol.net

What is Neuro-Semantic NLP?

Neurons: Get your free subscription to the weekly International \Post on
Neuro-Semantics by Dr. L. Michael Hall. Subscribe at:
wwww.neurosemantics.com

Solutions: Sign up for the Neuro-Semantic Newsletter ---
<http://newsletter.neurosemantics.com/hich/af31506/dbch/af31505/loch/f31506/
hich/af31506/dbch/af31505/loch/f31506> newsletter.neurosemantics.com. This
is a monthly newsletter for anyone new to Neuro-Semantics. Femke Stuut,
Editor.

Coaching: For world-class Coach Training - The Meta-Coaching System:
www.meta-coaching.org and \
<http://www.metacoachfo/hich/a/hich/af31506/dbch/af31505/loch/f31506%20f3150
6/dbch/af31505/loch/f31506%20undation.org/hich/af31506/dbch/af31505/loch/f31
506/hich/af31506/dbch/af31505/loch/f31506> www.metacoachfoundation.org.
Meta-Coach Reflections sent every Wednesday to the group of Licensed
Meta-Coaches.

Self-Actualization: Neuro-Semantics launched the New Human Potential
Movement in 2007, for information about this, see
<http://www.self-actualizing.org/> www.self-actualizing.org