[Neurons] Plans for the 2013 International Neuro-Semantic Conference ---Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

L. Michael Hall meta at acsol.net
Sun Nov 4 15:41:20 EST 2012

From: L. Michael Hall

Re: The Second International Neuro-Semantic Conference

ACTUALIZING COACHING EXCELLENCE

It is now time to get out your 2013 calendar and mark it for the second
International Neuro-Semantic Conference. This coming year we will hold the
Conference in Kuala Lumpur in Malyasia and the theme will be Actualizing
Excellence in Coaching. And that means that the Conference will be a
Coaching Conference.

What do you mark down on your calendar? Date, place, and contact
information.

When: June 21-23, 2013 - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday

Where: Kaula Lumpur, Malaysia

Venue: Hotel Blue Wave Shah Alam

Selangor Malaysia

Tel: 6-03-5511 8811

Email:
<mailto:info at bluewaveshahalam.com> info at bluewaveshahalam.com

Sponsor of the Conference: Hj Md Taib Mat
<mailto:mtm at akademinlp.com> mtm at akademinlp.com

MTM Consultants Sdn Bhd

No. 2-5, Pusat Dagangan UMNO Shah Alam

Persiaran Damai, Seksyen 11

40000 Shah Alam

Selangor

Tel : 03-55134588 / 55134462
Fax : 03-55134461

HP: +6012- 297 4141

What can you expect at the Conference? You can expect many of the top
international Trainers and Meta-Coaches to be traveling in to share their
expertise and wisdom. You can expect most of the Neuro-Semantic Leadership
Team to be present and available so that you can connect faces with the
names of many people that you have seen and read from. You can expect some
of the latest cutting-edge developments in Neuro-Semantics. You can expect
a kind of "home-coming" feel to the conference as it was in Colorado in
2011. And you can expect to hear about the ongoing and ever-developing
Vision of the future of Neuro-Semantics.

To facilitate the Conference this year, we have selected to have a central
theme- one that will be supported by numerous sub-themes. This year, the
Conference's Theme is Actualizing Coaching Excellence in five core tracks:

 Coaching

 Business

 Self-Actualization

 Education and Training

 NLP and Neuro-Semantics

We have also expanded the keynote presentations to six and these will begin
and end each day. Because in Neuro-Semantics we know that intentionality is
the engine of progress and direction, we have planned for 6 Keynote
Presentations which one designed to create an inspiration for all of us to
step forward even more to reach for excellence. The Achieving Excellence
will be in the following areas:

 L. Michael Hall
Modeling Self-Actualization

 Mandy Chai
Collaborative Abundance

 Lene Fjellheim
Coaching Business

 Omar Salom
Developing Leaders

 Hj Mohamed Taib Mat Education
/ NLP

 Colin Cox
Training / Presentations

Yet it is not enough to merely inspire people with a vision, we have to
equip people with skills if we expect people to be empowered and enabled for
the vision. So to achieve that we have planned for 18 Workshops given by 22
Presenters who come from 9 countries. Here are the speakers, their
country, and their titles:

 Mohamed Taib Mat- Kuala Lumper, Malaysia
Actualizing in Education

 Billy Teoh - Peang, Malaysia
Business Owner Coaching

 Mohamed Marzuki - Kuala Lumper, Malaysia
School for Actualiz. Potentials

 Alan Fayter - Christchurch, New Zealand
Presuppositions in Coaching

 Colin Cox - Auckland, New Zealand
Using Music in Training

Motivation

 Lena Gray - Auckland, New Zealand
Establishing a Coaching Culture

 Joseph Scott - Tasmania, Australia
NLP Communication Model

 Jay Hedley - Sydney, Australia
" "

 Susie Linder-Pelz Sydney, Australia
Neuro-Semantic Research

 Susie and Scott Pochron
Benchmarking Meta-Coaching

 Shane Stewart - Sydney, Australia
Axes of Change

 John Sands - Melbourne, Australia
" "

 Tim Goodenough - South Africa
Raising Talent- Fast Tracking

 Kgobati Magome - Johannesburg, South Africa
Cultural Transformation

 Cheryl Lucas - Pretoria, South Africa
Supervision in Coaching

Systemic Coaching

 Taryn Sydow - Johannesburg, South Africa
Consulting for MCC

 Michele Wickham- Johannesburg, South Africa "
" (Manager Coach Cert.)

 Scott Pochron - Ohio, USA
- Actualizing Leadership

Bruce Lee & Self-Actualization

 L. Michael Hall - Colorado, USA
- Self-Actualization

 Mandy Chai - Hong Kong, China -
Collaborative Abundance

 John Murry Hunter - India
- Using Your Voice

 Omar Salom - Mexico City, Mexico -
Leadership Development

 Mustafa El-Masry - Eygpt
- Revisiting Bloom's Taxonomy

So as you can see, this second Conference truly will be an International
Confernece and will highlight one of the central developments in
Neuro-Semantics - the Meta-Coaching System. As you mark your calendar for
that very special weekend at the end of June, 2013 - June 21, 22, and 23,
2013 in Kuala Lumpur - you might also want to make some plans for some
holiday time in Malaysia, Singapore, Bali, etc. There's a whole world to
discover in Malaysia.

Many thanks to Anthony Pinto the first dreamer of this Conference and to Hj
Md Taib Mat who is hosting the Conference.

L. Michael Hall, Ph.D.

Neuro-Semantics Executive Director

Neuro-Semantics International

P.O. Box 8

Clifton, CO. 81520 USA

1 970-523-7877

Dr. Hall's email:
<mailto:meta at acsol.net\hich\af31506\dbch\af31505\loch\f31506> meta at acsol.net

What is Neuro-Semantic NLP?

Neurons: Get your free subscription to the weekly International \Post on
Neuro-Semantics by Dr. L. Michael Hall. Subscribe at:
wwww.neurosemantics.com

Solutions: Sign up for the Neuro-Semantic Newsletter ---
<http://newsletter.neurosemantics.com/hich/af31506/dbch/af31505/loch/f31506/
hich/af31506/dbch/af31505/loch/f31506> newsletter.neurosemantics.com. This
is a monthly newsletter for anyone new to Neuro-Semantics. Femke Stuut,
Editor.

Coaching: For world-class Coach Training - The Meta-Coaching System:
www.meta-coaching.org and \
<http://www.metacoachfo/hich/a/hich/af31506/dbch/af31505/loch/f31506%20f3150
6/dbch/af31505/loch/f31506%20undation.org/hich/af31506/dbch/af31505/loch/f31
506/hich/af31506/dbch/af31505/loch/f31506> www.metacoachfoundation.org.
Meta-Coach Reflections sent every Wednesday to the group of Licensed
Meta-Coaches.

Self-Actualization: Neuro-Semantics launched the New Human Potential
Movement in 2007, for information about this, see
<http://www.self-actualizing.org/> www.self-actualizing.org